Website Terms and Conditions
This website is established and maintained by Agrilending Services Pty Ltd (ABN 97 636 938 997) (us, our or we). Each reference to Agrilending includes each related body corporate of Agrilending. These Terms and Conditions set out the terms and conditions between you and Agrilending governing your access to, and use of, the website at and any related sites owned or maintained by, or on behalf of, Agrilending (Site). Each reference to the Site includes a reference to all information and content on these sites. By visiting, registering for, or using, this Site, you agree to be bound by and abide by these Terms and Conditions (as amended from time to time).
Agrilending reserves the sole right to determine your eligibility for access, the extent of your access, and the level of information or services available to you via the Site or parts of the Site. Agrilending may suspend or terminate your access to or use of the Site (or any part of the Site or functionality within it) at any time for any reason.
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Website. However, should you apply for any of our products, and then be approved for any of our products, your application and (where applicable) the provision of the product to you, will be subject to separate terms and conditions notified to you at the time of such application and following such approval (where applicable).
To the extent there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and the terms of the specific product, the terms of the specific product shall prevail.
The Website is intended for users within Australia only.
In using the Website, you must not:
- provide us with any information that is inaccurate, misleading or incomplete, without limitation, in relation to your identity, your financial position or trading information or that of your business;
- violate any applicable laws, or use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful;
- introduce any viruses, spyware, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that is harmful, destructive, disabling or which assists in or enables theft, alteration, denial of service, unauthorised disclosure or destruction or corruption of data or may damage the operation of any computer hardware or software;
- collect or store data about other users of the Website;
- engage in any other conduct that inhibits any other person from using the Website.
- use any robot, scraper or other means to access the Site for any purpose.
To the extent possible Agrilending chooses to carry out all transactions by means of electronic communication in accordance with the Electronic Transactions Act 1999 (Cth) and any regulations. You consent to using electronic means to form, or agree, or agree to, or bind you to, legal obligations. Therefore, where you indicate through electronic means your agreement to, or acceptance of, terms and conditions, offers and other documents, you will be taken to have agreed to, or signed them.
You agree that any where Agrilending is required, by law or otherwise, to provide you with any documentation you consent to the provision of that document electronically through the links on this website or any other means Agrilending chooses to use. Paper documents may no longer be given to you and you must regularly check your email, your Account or text messages for documents.
To access Agrilending services you will also need to agree to receive notices, information and other disclosures in electronic form. We carry out all transactions by means of electronic communication in accordance with the Electronic Transactions Act 1999 (Cth) and any regulations.
While Agrilending uses reasonable endeavours to implement security controls and prevent unauthorised access to, or use of, the Site, you acknowledge that the internet is an insecure public network where there is a risk that your use of, and interactions with, this Site may be viewed, intercepted or modified by third parties.
To the extent permitted by law, Agrilending does not guarantee that there will not be, or accept any liability for a breach of security by a third party or any interference with or damage to your computer system, software or data occurring in connection with or relating to this Site.
Access to parts of the Site may be controlled using a login ID and password. You must keep your login ID and password (or any other access code) secure at all times and change your password regularly as you are responsible for any action performed on the Site using your login ID (which will be assumed to be actions by you). If you think someone else may know your password, you should change your password immediately.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website, including all information, data, text, graphics, images, sound or video files, advertisements, and other material (Content), is and remains at all times the property of Agrilending and is protected by Australian and international trademark and/or copyright laws.
You must only use the Website and Content in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. You are not permitted to:
- Download, republish, retransmit, reproduce or otherwise use any item of the Content as your own content;
- Modify or otherwise make derivative works of the Website or Content;
- Remove or modify any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary Content;
- Use the Website or the Content other than for its intended purposes.
- All names, logos and trademarks are the property of Agrilending or third parties who have contributed to the Website. Nothing on the Website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any name, logo or trademark without the express prior written permission of Agrilending or the relevant third party.
- The Website may contain links to other websites and may on occasion display content or information from other websites or sources (Third Parties). While we believe that these third parties are reliable sources of this information, we cannot guarantee that this information is always accurate, current or suitable for any purpose.
Parts of this Site may have social media functionality. In addition, Agrilending may have a number of social media accounts. Any social media site that is provided by a third party (for example Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, blogs and forums) is subject to the relevant 3rd party provider’s terms and conditions (even if you access that site via any link from this Site).
Without limiting any other provision in these Terms and Conditions, Agrilending disclaims all liability, is not responsible for, and does not endorse any content submitted by any user on a social media site.
Disclaimer and Exclusion of Liability
The information and Content provided or displayed on the Website is provided on an “as is” basis. Agrilending does not provide any warranty of any kind either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy. Please seek the advice of appropriate professional advisers to evaluate any opinion, advice, product, or other Content that may be made available or otherwise included on the Site.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Agrilending and any third parties mentioned on the Website will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from your use or access of, or any inability to use or access the Website. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes losses as a result of a security breach, any fraudulent act by you or any loss which is caused by or contributed to by you, including failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions and any other policy that is found on the Website.
Each disclaimer is given on behalf of, and each indemnity, waiver, exclusion or limitation of liability is held for the benefit of, Agrilending, Agrilending’s related bodies corporate, and its contractors (and each of their officers, employees, agents and contractors).
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.
If you have any questions or complaints about this Site or our services, please contact us. We will consider and respond to your complaint promptly. If you are not satisfied with our response, please contact us again.